Friday, February 8, 2008

Field Trip!

Busy Day! We had a trip to the dentist first thing this morning which put us close to Indianapolis. When I was laying in bed pondering the schedule last night, I remembered that our friend & dressage trainer was showing her Swissies at the Indy Classic/Hoosier Classic Dog show this weekend. The show started today! Great opportunity for a field trip!

Following the dentist, I surprised the girls with a trip to the State Fair Grounds to see their first (mine too) dog show. Unfortunately, we were too late to see Janelle show but we decided to stay for the afternoon. It was a great opportunity for the girls. We discussed appropriate behavior at the show before arriving (don't approach/pet without the handler's permission, no running/screaming/jumping, be polite and considerate of those around them) and the girls were very well received by people. They even had the privilege of meeting a dog going to Westminster next week- I'll tell you about that in another post. ;)

For now some fun expressions.



"I know I'm beautiful."





Don't you wonder what is being said here?




I LOVED this dog! His face was gorgeous!










Speaks for itself, doesn't it? LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh....what fun! A GREAT field trip! Love the Yorkie...."Isn't me pretty?".

Love,
Gram