Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shopping with the Girls



Girls! Three of them plus myself = FOUR!

I've been putting off a necessary clothes shopping trip for several weeks now. Today turned out to be the perfect day. Oh you can only imagine how quick my girls moved when I told them we were going on that shopping trip. It was one of the few times they were prepared to leave before I was!

So! Shopping with three young ladies! You might wonder what that is like. Imagine having 10 windows open on your computer and they are all beeping at you- waiting for you to respond. That's just a small taste! It's a bit of a whirlwind. More than once I was heard saying, "Wait! I can't think!" LOL

Honestly, it is fun to see another facet of their individual personalities come out. They are old enough to start making their own choices about what they would like to wear. It was fun to watch them pawing thru the clearance racks... finding great deals even! Yep! They even look at the tags to see what the price tag is. Not only that... a few times they decided on their own that the price wasn't good and put the item back.

We found some great deals and they all came home with some much needed new duds!

The best part of the day? Back home again, every girl tried on her new attire. She-With-Skinned-Knee had picked out a shirt for me off a clearance rack. It's a nice shirt and was only $2. I tried it on and Industrious-One says, "Oh Mom! That looks GREAT! You look like you're 15!"

Clothes for 3 girls- $... um... let's not talk about that
Shirt off clearance rack- $2
Having your soon-to-be teenage daughter declare you young and hip- PRICELESS!





No comments: