Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why... oh why!


Why, I ask you! Why, oh why!!!??? Do you see that roll of toilet paper? Do you see it perched on top of that EMPTY roll? Look at that bare cardboard! It doesn't even sport the leftover remains of toiletpaper. So WHY!!!??? Why is it still there?

"It's too hard for a child to change those rolls", you say?

Oh noooooooooo. I beg to differ. Here! Let me show you!

Do you see that? There is no springy rod to be contracted in order to replace the empty tube with a full one! No sir! That is the very reason I love these kind of TP holders! They are so simple and so easy to change that even a child can do it! Slide the empty roll off. Slide the new roll on.

But do they?!!!

::deep breath::

I suppose I shouldn't complain. I mean... there was a full roll there, right! It could have been worse! I could have been STRANDED.

1 comment:

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

I feel your pain! I have been dealing with this same problem for years!!!!
Or worse, NO toilet paper at all.... and you've just ran in there to go....emergency style.... and no one hears you screaming for more....
THAT, my friend, is the story of my life!