Tuesday, February 23, 2010

True Colors

We had some errands to take care of in town today.
I pulled into a parking space at our local Rural King
and noticed a truck nearby.
I was amazed at the MUD on this truck.
It was caked on the sides, the tires, the mirrors,
the windows, and even the roof.

We noticed people walking by and taking second glances.
People were pulling out their cell phones and taking pictures of it.
One gentleman put his purchases in the trunk of his car and then walked across the parking lot to look at the truck closer.

Of course, I also had the urge to capture the image of this truck.
I think it correctly represents Toyota's true colors.




That would be... D I R T Y!!!





© 2010
All images property of Jodie L Hemersbach
Do not copy, capture, print or steal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH......REAL DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!
Good job, Jodie!!!

GDude & Gram