Thursday, February 18, 2010

Evidence of Humanity

Laundry.

We all have it.
It's almost universal... at least, for all of us cloth bearing individuals it is.
It has to be done.
If it isn't done... well, that could be bad- very, very bad. (not to mention, smelly)

This basket is a basket full of CLEAN laundry.


Here we have DIRTY laundry on the floor, CLEAN laundry in the dryer,
and laundry in limbo inside the washer.


Oh no!
There's more!
That is CLEAN laundry on top of the washer & dryer.


You've got. to. be. kidding. me!!
More?
That is also more CLEAN laundry.

***GASP!***
I see another lump of laundry!
That's it!
I must put the camera down.
I can't show you any more!
I have laundry to do!

CASE CLOSED!



© 2010
All images property of Jodie L Hemersbach
Do not copy, capture, print or steal.


No comments: