Monday, February 8, 2010

Love to Learn

Since I love to learn new things,
I have been working on learning a new method
for black and white image conversion.

I was going to vent about the widespread unwillingness to lend a hand to others, but ... well, I just won't.
That attitude is everywhere, in every circle and my venting won't change the way it is.
It's sad and experiencing it on the receiving end motivates me to
try that much harder to be willing to share with others.
How to be open and sharing with people WITHOUT also
being used & abused... something else I still struggle to learn.

But... I said I wouldn't vent.
::chuckle::


Too bad learning this thing we call LIFE
isn't black and white!!


© 2010
All images property of Jodie L Hemersbach
Do not copy, capture, print or steal.


No comments: