Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Reading



It's that time of year... time to ESCAPE!!!

This time, I had to escape via some great summer reading. So I hit my favorite book source and picked up several titles I'd been wanting for a while and couple that I stumbled upon in the process. And when they arrived, I ESCAPED when time presented itself.

Usually when I go on one of my book ESCAPES, I really do just put everything aside and bury my nose in a book. Life has been so busy, so crazy and has had some unique stressors lately that haven't allowed me to simply be buried. But between the busy, the crazy and the stress... I dove into my books.

I have two more to go and may find time to actually bury myself in them this week... I hope! But the two I read were good reads... one was soooo good that it deserves a plug here.

"The Shack" by William Young.... this is a fantastic work of fiction! It is a story that grabs you deep in your spirit. You will be riveted... you will cry... laugh ... and be moved. So if you're looking for a great read, I highly recommend this one!



No comments: