Sunday, December 16, 2007

A New EXTRA Dark Chocolate find!

Have you seen the movie, Chocolat? I love that movie. While not appropriate for little eyes, the story is well done and the movie is quite rich.

I love chocolate!! I've always loved chocolate! Admittedly, my tastes took a turn toward chocolate snobbery in high school. I became an employee to Fanny Farmer Chocolates (now dissolved into the Fannie Mae company). Oh boy! Did that job ever do something to my taste buds!!! And to answer your question- YES!- We were allowed to sample the products. I was forever changed and have quite the discerning buds for chocolate. I still eat m&m's and such but what I crave and desire is for the REAL stuff!

Living in the rural midwest, my cravings for the expensive stuff can only be met by lengthy drives or via mail/internet orders shipped direct to my door. I do find other enjoyable chocolate delights nearby. Dark chocolate is my choice. EXTRA dark is even better!

I stumbled upon a WONDERFUL treat by Hershey's this week. I'd already discovered their 60% cacao products some time ago that have blueberries, cranberries, nuts in them. Also the option of just plain extra dark chocolate. A NEW product I found this week is Oooooooooo-LA-LA good! You must find it & try it! It's a new Hershey's Extra Dark assortment that includes EXTRA DARK chocolate with Cinnamon Spice. Oh MY!!! It is sooooo yummy! I want a bag of nothing but those dark chocolate cinnamon spice pieces! It's what my tongue imagines tasting when I watch the movie Chocolat.

So when we wake up snowed in tomorrow by the current winter storm, I may have to make my family hot cocoa with cinnamon in it! It's an adventurous taste sensation!

Yummy!
~Watching Woman


No comments: