Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Initial thoughts on blogging.

It's taken me a while to get the idea behind blogging. I mean, why in the world would you post "your diary" online? Isn't that just opening yourself up in ways you don't really want to? Who wants to read the inner workings of another person anyway? ... Ohhhhhh! Wait!... Basic human nature! Curiousity!!

How often I find myself reading an article, another blog, or a thread on a forum because curiousity led me there! Yep! It's just a basic part of who we are. Whether we admit it or not, we love to learn! We love to know what's going on outside our windows.

So, I find myself reading other blogs online and feel like I'm nibby nosing. At least, that's what our family calls it. (Sometimes affectionately referred to as "nibbing" hehehe)

Thereby, starting my own blog, allows you to peek in on me. I can't promise it'll be interesting! In fact, as I ponder the list of people who have seemingly faded away to the background of my life, I speculate that I might just bore you. But for the few of you who might to be entertained, I'll open the curtains so you can peek into my window!

Stay dry & stay warm!
~Watching Woman~

No comments: