Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yikes!

I haven't blogged since the 3rd!!! How in the world did that happen?

Ok... I'm just a tad swamped right now. We're schooling again and teaching 2nd, 4th & 7th grade is taking a little more brain power than teaching all elementary grades. We've added some additional classes thru our local support group that keep us running more than I prefer. And we are all adjusting to the "back-to-school" schedule. ::sigh:: Summer was just TOO SHORT this year!!

And in our spare time, we've been working hard on our real estate investment. Last week we ran PEX ... a wonderful alternative to copper plumbing... for the entire house. I swear, I had sooo much fun learning and running circuits. And the satisfaction of turning the water on and having it all work- no leaks!- what a blast! It's a beautiful thing... I have pictures to prove it! ;)

But alas... it's too late tonight for me to even consider preparing pic files to post here... so that must wait. I promise that I will try to share them soon. You must see what we're doing to the kitchen in this place!!! I know everyone enjoys before & after pics! I'll share some of those too!

And then there's horses, dogs, cats with kittens... rain... the grass is growing again (oh no! When will I mow?)... painting our classroom... laundry (goodness! That never goes away!)... Fall is on our doorstep (I want summer back!)...facebook (will I EVER figure that out?)... and...




PS - I discovered another family member has taken the plunge into blogging. Check her out! Isn't It Amazing?

1 comment:

Richelle Wright said...

Hi Jodie,

Been meaning to swing by here and take a look at your blog - my oldest gal has been driving me crazy about it! Finally had a few quiet minutes this evening - glad to read that you all are adjusting back to the home schooling routine. I'm loving having Rebekah home with me this year! Hope you all are doing well!

Blessings!